Live demonstrations featuring popular new products from the brand will be hosted throughout the photo expo in Las Vegas, NV this March.
Chandler, AZ (February 3, 2015) — Savage Universal, the worldwide leader in backgrounds and photographic products, is excited to announce that it will be featuring a diverse lineup of award-winning photographers for live demonstrations at the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) Expo in March 2015.
The Savage Universal exhibition booth #833 will host live demonstrations featuring new and popular studio gear like seamless paper backdrops, Translum diffusion material and new macro art accessories. The booth will feature a dedicated studio space complete with ample visitor seating and viewing. The award-winning featured photographers range from experts in wedding and portrait to fashion and commercial photography niches. The demonstrations will be focused on a variety of photography styles and techniques beneficial for beginner through professional photographers:
Creative Business Headshots with Collapsible Backdrops
- Wedding & portrait photographer, Miguel Quiles, shows off one way to push your creativity by using collapsible backdrops and photographing them with lower apertures for creating a unique, dreamlike effect to portraits.
- Featured products: Savage Collapsible Backdrops
Exploring the Versatility of Translum
- Portrait photographers, Craig Stidham and Miguel Quiles will trade off on Monday and Tuesday to show off various applications of the popular new product, Translum diffusion material, including silhouettes, high key work and light modifiers.
- Featured products: Savage Translum®
Dramatic Commercial Portraits with Seamless Paper
- Commercial advertising photographer, Clay Cook, will walk through the best method to dramatically light both male and female subjects in a studio environment and provide tips for tackling any commercial job.
- Product Spotlight: Savage Seamless Paper
Using Bold Backdrops for Eye-Catching Portraits
- Senior portrait expert, David Hakamaki of Cutting Edge Photography, will demonstrate with various bold backdrops that are perfect for showing off the unique styles of diverse clientele.
- Featured products: Savage Wrinkle Resistant Polyester Backdrops, Seamless Paper.
Men’s Fashion Photography
- Marc Anthony and Tony Ryan will share their creative process behind a men’s fashion shoot, combining fashion inspired poses with simple lighting techniques and classic backgrounds to produce images that will wow any client.
- Featured products: Savage Seamless Paper
“Savage is looking forward to presenting informative and engaging live demos this year, providing resources to conference-goers who are avid Savage backdrop users, and educating those who may not be as familiar with our brand,” said Rich Reiser, Savage’s COO.
Schedules and more details will be posted on the Savage Universal blog this month. For more questions on Savage’s presence at WPPI 2015, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Savage Universal
From its beginning in 1937 as a manufacturer of quality board and paper products, Savage has provided photographers the essential elements for success. Family-run from the start, Savage has a commitment to quality and innovation that defined the company in the beginning and continues to define it today. Products such as photographic backgrounds continue to be a key focus of Savage’s manufacturing efforts, but there’s much more to the Savage story. The company continues to develop innovative products, especially in the digital arena, to meet the needs of today’s more diverse photography community—professionals and semiprofessionals alike.